Friday, March 8, 2013

I am a pathetic human being.

Every month or so, I feel really bad about the way I live and decide that I'm going to get better. I clean my room like a maniac.  I tell myself that I'm going to eat healthier and exercise more often.

This is usually what happens:

Me: *reorganizing bookshelves* Oh, wow! I haven't read this one in years! Maybe I'll just read for a chapter or so... *stays up until 5 AM reading*

Me: Okay, Clara. You have to eat. You are not fat. But eat healthy. And no, coffee does not count as food.

ONE WEEK LATER

Me: Fuck this. Doughnut.

TWO DAYS LATER

Me: *looks in mirror* I am so fat.

Me:*goes for three mile run* *comes home wheezing* I... forgot... to... take... my... inhaler.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER

Me: *limps pathetically through house* Everything hurts... *doesn't run again for a month*


Who needs muscles and cleanliness?

No comments:

Post a Comment