Sunday, August 4, 2013

I am sick of my face. I am so fucking sick with waking up every morning, looking in the mirror and seeing this fucking face and the fucking person behind it. I hate her. She's such a fucking asshole and she's weak and fat and acne-ridden and so goddam annoying. I hate having to see her. I'm sick of her. I am sick of my fucking face. Why can't she just go the fuck away? I fucking hate who I am. fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking fuck shit eating pogo jumping jesus christ and his goddam cat. Why do people always say that you will stop hating yourself eventually, that it's just a phase? i have been going through 15 years, 3 months, and 5 days of this phase, and it doesn't seem like it's ending anytime soon. I hate who i was, i hate who i am, i have never been a tolerable person. just fucking kill me already. i want it to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment