Saturday, August 17, 2013

if it kills me

I want to leave right now. I want to walk out my front door and go to a gig. i want to listen to music and make some acquaintances, i want to throw myself into a pit and have the shit beaten out of me to the rhythm of good music by new people, i want to run and jump and sing and scream and dance and go to the beach and wait there 'till morning, listening to the waves and the radio and feeling the wind and salt sting my face and i want to watch the sunrise and fucking live.

that's part of why i like staying up all night. you live through those hours no matter how sad or stressed or freaked the fuck out you are and then you look at the world opening it's bleary eyes and think I made it. i survived this day, i will survive the next and the one after that. i will survive the rest of my life and i will make it through this year if it kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment