Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Please.

I need someone to be there. Please, talk to me. Why isn't anyone there? Why do I always have to be the one who listens to people? Why do I have to be the one who rubs their shoulders and listens to their tears? Why doesn't anybody ever help me? Why don't they listen? I need someone to tell me I'm wrong. I just relapsed and I'm freaking out and I can't do this anymore. There's so much blood and I don't know how I'm gonna hide it. My girlfriend left a month ago. I know why. Why can't I be pretty? Why can't I be thin? Why do I have to be so fucked up? Why can't I be happy? I need someone. I  need a hug. I need to not exist for a little while. Why won't anybody listen? I can't do this. I can't do this. Why do I even try? I'm going out of my fucking mind. Why won't you stop me?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I've been in this vicinity. If it helps (because it always helps me) : It Is Going To Be Okay.

    *hugs*

    Just remember, no matter how crazy you get with your own emotions and insanity, there will always be someone that cares. Heck, I don't even know you, and I care.

    *more hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really needed to hear that.

      *hugs back*

      Delete