Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bank of America Sucks.

I am crying right now. Want to know why? Bank of America is making my family move from the house that I grew up in. This is the house where I have lived almost my entire life. I can only ever remember living here. It is home to me. And why are they taking it away? Why can't we rent, or lease? Just so they can have a few more dollars in their paycheck. This is my life that they are giving away. Twelve years of my existence, twelve years of memories, gone. If anyone who works at Bank of America ever reads this, I have a question for you; how can you live with yourself? How do you feel about robbing people, not only of their homes and money, but of their childhood, their memories? How can you justify doing this? Are a few more dollars worth taking the home from a family? These are not rhetorical. Please, I'd like to know.

1 comment:

  1. I feel that this is an enormous injustice. Money cannot buy everything, and one of those many things that are worth so much more than all the money in the universe is a home where you feel safe and protected, a place where you have memories. America is sometimes a nation of greed. Everything costs money, even things that shouldn't. Like a place where life unfolds and memories are made. Like a home that is in the family for more than twelve years.

    ReplyDelete