Saturday, October 12, 2013

If I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight, will you pardon me and tiptoe through the tulips with meeeeeeeee

So I've decided to write a blog post like other blogs. That means no creepy writing about hallucinating or night or weird poetry. Wait. Oh shit. I write emo poems, don't I? Fuck. I never thought I would be that person. Fuck.

Oh well.

Anyway, the creepy psychopathic brain children, as I like to call them, are pretty calm tonight. Z is pouting because I won't play with him. Marcus is singing "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" (he does a mighty fine Tiny Tim impression). I'm not sure where Seven is. She's been kind of quiet all day.

I wanted to talk about a recent development in my life: I've started playing roller derby. And I feel so much better about myself. It's a lot of fun, and never something I thought I would enjoy, but I really do. I love roller skating, and bashing the shit out of other chicks is fantastic for relieving stress. The workout it gives me is doing amazing things to my body, and, possibly the strangest development, I know people now. I have people who don't care that sometimes I stare at things for a bit too long or have really messy habits or get distracted by butterflies, they just care that I'm me. They took the time to learn who I am, and they haven't backed away very slowly, so as not to upset me.

That's usually a good sign.

xoxo
Clara

1 comment: