Monday, May 27, 2013

A Rant.

Okay, listen up. I'm pissed. I am so fucking done with people being insensitive little shits and using things like 'bipolar' as insults. As someone who has bipolar disorder, hearing someone say, "Stop being so bipolar" in an argument really fucking pisses me off. It is a disorder. It's not like it's something I can control, If I could stop changing moods at the drop of a hat, I would. I don't enjoy being confident one minute and wanting to kill myself the next, it's not fun for me. And just hearing people use what I have as an insult, that stings. Gay should not be used as an insult. There is a reason why people yell at you when you call something retarded. Neither of these things can be controlled, neither of them are a choice and that is why they should not be insults and that is why bipolar should not be an insult. Why are most insults based on things that are out of our control? You throw like a girl. I just had a total blonde moment. You are so white.

Why can't you see this is a bad thing?

Okay. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment